Last week I posted my video interview with Pat Flynn for the Productive! Magazine issue 21 and today let me tell you a little more about our newest issue of your favorite (and free) productivity magazine. It's jam-packed with fantastic productivity advice thanks to our amazing contributors. I'm so proud of what our team prepared for you:
Getting laid off was a blessing in disguise?
I really enjoyed my interview with Pat Flynn — a serial entrepreneur for whom getting laid off was the best thing that ever happened to him. Only then did he found out how to run business and earn money and be able to spend the majority of time with his family and on the stuff he likes:
"The passive income part was very much inspired by Tim Ferris’s The 4-Hour Workweek and his ability to put systems and automation into his businesses. The idea is that you don’t have to be present in order for transactions to happen."
I totally get what Pat is talking about. Nozbe works the same way - I don't have to be there waiting to greet each and every new customer who signs up, although I'd really like to :-)
But there's more:
Here are a few more articles you might find interesting:
- Sara Caputo wrote a list of five differences between average and uber-productive people
- Kosio Angelov teaches how to effortlessly form new healthy habits
- Grace Marshall shows how to prevent the constant guilt from stealing your precious time and strength
- Les Taylor prepared a catalog of attributes and skills that are key to being a high performer
- Gonçalo Gil Mata presents his first article of series on building your reliable, performance-boosting personal productivity system
- Patrik Edblad shows you how to stay motivated by leveraging small victories
- Laura Stack shows you how to start reducing inefficiencies and breaking bottlenecks
There you go. Hope you'll enjoy reading the magazine as much as we did putting it for you. Just get Productive! Magazine for your device and read it tonight in bed or in your favorite armchair. You'll feel more inspired and motivated for tomorrow!
Question: How did you like the latest issue of our magazine? Are you reading it monthly? Which issue was your best so far?